Tuesday, December 18, 2007

To begin with

This blog is my latest entry into the realm of discussion on the internet. I intend to cover a wide variety of topics, perhaps focusing most on religion and government.

As an introductory description, I am an active member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, a Mormon, to use the short nickname. I am fortunate to be a citizen of the United States of America, and in politics, I consider myself a moderate to conservative Republican. I have an Associate of Science from Utah Valley State University (Individualized program) but I have been active for years in self-directed education. I am disabled due to combination of a heart condition (hypertrophic cardiomyopathy) and Asperger's Syndrome which, together with my unimpressive work and educational history makes me virtually unemployable. I am also a divorced father of two boys.

My general purpose internet handle is a multiple word play which I leave as a puzzle for interested readers to figure out.

No comments: