Saturday, August 2, 2008

Obama not for President

I've been somewhat following the Presidential campaign, or rather, the discussion of it. First, I admit, there is a certain amount of partisan bias: I've been more or less conservative ever since I was old enough to start reading about politics, back when I was twelve or so. I'm not and have never been particularly enthusiastic about John McCain. However, I shuddered with horror about Hillary Clinton getting into the White House. The only reason I'm not more concerned about Barak Obama is that he strikes me as a lightweight who's already on the verge of self-destructing. It is becoming increasingly evident that that that he has an inflated reputation and opinion of himself without the experience, brains, or backbone to justify it.

No comments: