Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Not-so-super Tuesday

I stayed up until late watching election returns on the Internet. I'm disappointed at Romney's poor showing. He won in the Western states, and in Massachussets, but came in second or third everwhere else, sometimes a poor third. I was surprised to see Huckabee do so well.
So, while I continue to support Romney, I have no hope that he's going to be the next Presudent of the United States. Over at Mormon Mentality, One commenter, Seth R in Comment #22 has one analysis that looks right to me. I also tend to agree with AHLDuke at Weightier Matters.
I haven't liked John McCain since I lived in Arizona, but if he's the nominee, I'll hold my nose and vote for him. As I've said before, I really don't trust that Bill Clinton won't be the power behind the Presidency, and I have no wish to see him in the White House; I don't trust either Hillary's or Barak Obama's foreign policy sense, and I don't care for the Democrat philosophy of government.

No comments: