Monday, January 14, 2008

Another Monday

Although I'm interested in politics, I have little detailed knowledge of the subject and less influence. Rather than join the pundits trying to predict or handicap the race for the US Presidency, I'm mostly going to watch. I understand the Michigan primaries are coming up soon, so we'll see what happens.
I notice that Brandon Sanderson is having the same kind of difficulties with sleep I'm been having. At least I don't have a family to complicate matters.
Over the weekend, I posted a few entries over at Mormon Matters on What's wrong with the creeds of Christendom. And, by way of Mormon Mommy Wars, I learned that if I were a dog, I'd probably be a German Shepherd.
And, over at my other blog, Independent Learning, I have a summary of the day's work on my knowledge base: principally I've been looking at ancient history most recently.

No comments: