Friday, January 18, 2008

Average day

I didn't see much new that I wanted to take note of on the political blogs, and nothing in space or with the authors whose blogs I follow. But I did pick up a couple of tidbits from the bloggernacle.
I noted that there is a study from Vanderbilt University which backs up a suspicion that I have had, that some of the charges that Mitt Romney is a flip-flopper come from conservative evangelicals who use them as a cover, but whose basic dislike comes from their dislike of Mormonism. How big that effect is I don't know.
But the one that tickled me is the advice to Have an Average Day. There's a lot to be said for that approach. Sometimes steady, regular, average daily performance at something really does add up, over time, to extraordinary results.

No comments: