Saturday, January 26, 2008

Republican debates

I haven't commented much on the recent Republican debate in Florida. I didn't see it, although I switched back and forth between various blogs that were liveblogging it and have some idea what was said. It appeared to be the majority opinion that Romney did best, which should help his chances in Florida's primary election next Tuesday. McCain isn't helping himself with endorsements from liberals and Democrats, or by making false accusations against Romney, either. But we'll see what voters think in a few days.
The Democratic process hasn't entirely escaped my notice, either. I notice that Clinton and Obama seem to be getting into a rather nasty personal fight, and even liberal Democrats are starting to get disgusted with Hillary and Bill's campaign tactics.

I don't know what it is that causes some blogs to take 3 and 5 minutes to load sometimes. It's a royal pain.

No comments: